4-6 December 2019, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Amsterdam Drone Week is a global platform for sharing knowledge on current air solutions, potential innovations and vital regulations. A top-level meeting point where all key players, big and small, commercial and non-commercial, from various industries, knowledge institutes and authorities, gather to co-create and co-operate. Creating urban air solutions together.
Amsterdam Drone Week is the meeting point that facilitates and stimulates the exchange, conversation and agreement on global air innovation. The goal is to create a trustworthy and open-minded setting where knowledge is shared beyond boundaries, leading the way to the next level in innovation.
Join an international community of innovators and like-minded professionals
See applications in action and serious air solutions that will amaze you
Gather professional perspectives on opportunities and future technologies
Develop reliable global air solutions together with your next business partners
Who should attend?
- All 'Forbes Global 2000' companies looking to empower the UAS industry.
- All Companies in the Enterprise Mobility Services Market
- All companies, SME's, organisations and start-ups who want to be prepared to act on the economic, consumer, and humanitarian potential of UAS technology when regulations fall into place.
- Prepare to be inspired by top-of-the-bill thought leaders at the Grand Opening of Amsterdam Drone Week
- Step into one of Europe's biggest drone areas with Drone Taxi Prototypes, Demo's, Drone Racing Demonstrations and Drone Flight Training.
- Experience over 50 back-to-back sessions on topics such as Urban Air Mobility, Mobility As A Service, Rules and regulations, Digital Infrastructure and Technology and Solutions.
- Meet leading companies and organisations such as Airbus, Boeing, HikVision, IDS and Delft Dynamics
But most importantly...
- Join a network of thought leaders and industry professionals who open doors to enhanced solutions for your existing and future business models.