Vienna, 3 October 2018
The European Defence Industrial Development Programme (EDIDP) is an EU-funded programme with a budget of €500 million, aimed at fostering the competitiveness and innovation of the European defence industry. It is intended to leverage cross-border cooperation between undertakings, particularly SMEs, in the development of defence technologies and products, as well as encourage a better exploitation of the results of research.
EDIDP will support collaborative projects in the following capability areas: 1) preparation, protection, deployment and sustainability, 2) C4ISR, cyberdefence and cybersecurity, 3) Engagement and effectors. The EDIDP work programme will be published towards the end of 2018; calls for proposals will be launched in the first quarter of 2019.
- Our Industry Matchmaking Workshop is a B2B networking event, linked to the high-level defence conference organised by the Austrian Presidency on 2 October. Our objective is to help companies from across Europe to establish consortia willing to undertake an action under the EDIDP.
- The workshop offers companies the opportunity to present their technological capacities and technologies and search for partners in order to respond to EDIDP calls for proposals. It is open to companies which fulfil eligibility conditions of Article 10 of the EDIDP Regulation.
- Presentations will be grouped in three sessions: 1) large companies willing to act as consortium leader; 2) midcaps and SMEs willing to act as consortium leader; 3) companies which want to participate in EDIDP-funded projects as consortium members or sub-suppliers.
Download the agenda
To register to the event, please send us an email at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
- Registration will be open until 20 September 2018
- Presentations must be sent in by 10 September 2018
This event is organised by ASD Europe and WKO and supported by the Austrian Federal Ministry of Defence.